Friday, April 13, 2007

Just Ask Anytime Now

Well, how do I begin this? It all started with a simple advice that I gave to someone..

"Well, I never believed that 'all is fair in love and war'. You can be bitter about it, be mad about it, deny you still want it, admit that you want him back, and finally, get over him. Thing is, it doesn't have to be done this way 'coz it would hurt you more knowing that you had to go to this extent to show how much you're hurt. Cry him a river but build a bridge after and walk over it. It may take several attempts but its all worth it. Someone we've loved and lost is worth all the tears we can give."

After this, I've been getting messages from people positive feedbacks from people that they liked what I said and it kinda made sense. Then I realized, maybe I should give this a shot. If I really do have the "gift" of giving answers, why not share it to others. Maybe, just maybe, I can really help.

So, if you have any questions, just e-mail me. I won't be replying via e-mail, but instead, I'll be posting your question, along with my answer, in this blog. So keep yourself posted.

Just ask Anytime Now, and you'll surely get an answer.

I'll be waiting.

No comments: