Friday, April 13, 2007

Can you ever stop loving?

Ei Anytime Now!

Okay, here's one, this was our midterm question back in college
(Philosophy of Man):

If you ever stop loving someone, was it ever really love?

Thanks!

Oneiros
Baguio City

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello!

Loving does not end, at least that's how I see it. I can only speak of
what love is for me as like any other word, "love" means something
else to others.

When you've truly loved someone, it will never end. Even if you're no
longer together, if if he isn't there. However, its not the same love
that you had before. Love can exist in different forms, and caring for
someone who isn't with you anymore can still be called love.

So I guess my answer is NO. Love is so good it never ends. With or without you
knowing it.

Hope I answered it! Thanks for asking!

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: