Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Imelda's Got Her Shoes, I Got My Pictures

Hi there!

I am a camwhore and I love to take pictures a lot. I love posting them on friendster but it is only alloted for at least 50 photos so I have to delete the old ones. It really makes me sad when I do that. Please help me.

Thanks!

Lenin Marinas

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello there!

Firs, I don't think that you're the only person who has that problem. I, myself, had the same problem once. Being a self-confessed cyber-primitive, it was just recently that I learned this interesting feature of Friendster. If you feel that having 50 pics aint enough for you, you can actually create new folders where you can store your other pics. However, when people view your profile, only those in the default folder would be displayed. They would have to click on a certain folder to see the pics that it contains.

Or, if that's enough, you can download Picasa, a picture-editor like software, in your computer. This program would allow you to create a collage of your pictures and put them in a single frame. Though the size of the pics would be relatively smaller than what are normally displayed in your friendster profile, doing this would allow you to display more pics in a single frame.

Hope these would help you in your quest!

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: