Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Am I Doing The Wrong Thing?

hi...

i have this problem that really bothered me for weeks now...

i have a bf... but he is out-of-the-country now...he left for japan some 2 weeks already...

now, i met this married guy from our neighborhhood... he lives a block from my place... one time, as i was waiting for a tricycle that would bring me out of our village... he passed by me and stopped his car to offer me a ride out... so i hopped in...we exchanged cell numbers and that started our friendship... he would often invite me to his house and have some drinks so i got to know his wife and his children that well already...

last holy week, his wife went to her hometown in bicol with their kids and he's left home alone...

so every night he would always invite me to his house to have him company... we would always end up in bed and i admit i enjoy having sex with him....

last saturday we spent our night together in a resort and that was the first time i felt something special between us...

now my problem is....im falling for this married guy... i know i have a bf but as i said earlier he's far off... and here is someone willing to spend his time with me... but he's married... what do you think i should do?

thanks...

Kadyo


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there!

Weird name for a woman. But anyway, a boyfriend far-away does not lose his title of being YOUR boyfriend. A wife gone to the province remains HIS wife. Their rroles don't change just because they are not around.

Kadyo, I know you know what should be done. Love is a choice, you are therewhere you are now because you allowed yourself to be in that path the moment you had sex with him. I'm not saying it's your fault, he also wanted it. He also enjoyed it.

Now things already happened, we cannot do anything to reverse it. We can only act upon whatever consequence it may bring. As I've said earlier, just because your partners are away, it doesn't mean they don't exist. They still do. And lack of proximity does not give you any reason to go unfaithful.

I'm not saying that what you did is wrong, it was just very inconsiderate. Loving is a choice and just like any other choice, you can choose what to do next.

Ask yourself, are you willing to destroy a family and ruin what you and your boyfriend have for choosing to be with a guy you chose to fall in love with after giving you a ride.

Its isn't a tough decision, at least not yet. You are given a second chance to decide wisely, use it wisely. Loving isn't just about romance, it's also about commitment.

Thanks for asking!

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: