Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sometimes... I get tired...

Hmmm... wow this is a fun.

Ok, here it goes. Over the years I've been trying to get myself into a relationship, and I often stress and even get manically depressed about it. Yeah, I've been through some (ok... ok... alot) and there are some good(yeah right) and bad(mostly) things that happened. But recently I've found out (or something hehehe) that though I want it, I'm really not ready to have it. So now, I'm laying of guys(dirty bast@rds) for a while.

My question is, did I make the right decision? To lay off men?

Thanks!

Rasui Akira


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Rasui!

First, I like the name. Don't know if it's something you made up or an existing name but it sounds cute.

Anyway, back to your dilemma. Did you make the right choice? What is "right" in the first place. In anything and everything we do, we get tired once in a while after having a bunch. And thing is, I don't see anything wrong with that. It's OK to feel "pagod". All you need to do is rest, regain your strength, and be back on track once you're ready.

I was never a believer of love comes to those who wait. For me, love is a decision, it's not the destination, but the journey itself. However, in your case, you said you've been with a lot (citation needed) of men but none of them really worked. It could really be that you're not yet ready to love and that's why you always find yourself wearing the wrong shoes.

You're not the only person who feels that way. Actually, its pretty common. Even I was once in that spot you are in now. I guess its because we have this thiking we are born to be with someone to spend the rest of our lives with. Someone to love, someone to share everything we have. For this reason, we have the tendency to rush things and mistake every incident of attraction as love.

Just because you think you are meant to spend the rest of your life with someone, it doesn't mean it has to start now. Just imagine, this will be the same person you will wake up with everyday. Do you want it to be just about anyone who will come along the way.

Love is a choice, it's not an accident. Instead of making the same mistakes in the past, I think it is better to take some time off and contemplate on what you want for yourself, and who you want to be with.

Thanks for asking! Hope I helped somehow.

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: