Friday, May 11, 2007

Is It A Sin To Be Gay?

Hi there!

Do you think homosexuality is a sin?

Thanks!

Vr2@l j0eY:>


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Vr2@l j0eY:> ,

I never viewed homosexuality as a sin. Though until now, I haven't figured out yet how homosexuality starts, I do not believe that the Higher Being will consider something that would liberate someone and bring one happiness be ever considered a sin.

Some researchers hypothesize that homosexuality is a genetic condition. An abnormality to the human genome wherein a anomaly in your X chromosome has occurred, leading you to be attracted to people of the same sex. This theory went further by saying that if this is the case, homosexuality can be prevented by isolating this gene at the time of birth if ever this condition appears at birth.

A lot of pro-gay movements reacted to this study claiming that their sexuality is not a result of a genetic abnormality but a matter of choice. They could not agree that they exist because there was something "wrong" in how they are made.

Considering something a "sin" is a matter of your ethical and moral view of your actions. I can kill someone and not consider it a sin if I can justify my actions. You see, this is relative to the person. It depends on what you believe in and how you are raised.

Personally, I think it is a decision. It's a choice for you to make not to be one, but whether to answer its calling when it comes and be pulled to the "darker" side of the force, or ignore it when you hear its song and keep your ears shut to whatever may be out there that can fulfill your fullest potential.

There are many factors that may have been involved in causing someone to be a homosexual. I do not believe that anyone is created to be someone. Somehow, it is a matter of choice.

This is what I believe in. We can never really tell what the Eyes of God see. I do not and would never see something that will make you happy as a sin. If ever homosexuality is a sin, then I'd burn in hell forever as I would never let go of something that made me know who I am just for the fear that it is "wrong".

Thanks for asking.

Just Ask Anytime Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.