Monday, May 14, 2007

Being overprotected.

mm ill start..

i have a buddy now who treat me as his brother.. we are a year now of having this kind of relationship.. then as the months goes by, maxado na xang overprotective sa akin.. he keeps on dictating what should i do, how i will behave, todays dinner is, (i forgot that during skul days we were together sa 1 apartment)
1 time, i had this classmate who came from a broken family.. nakahalata xa (my brother) na we were very close then you know wat he did?? inaway nya without asking me. my classmate was helpless for what he did. mee too, i dont have any prerogative to react, to suggest.. in short i am also helpess.. i am the pain keeper for anything he does for me, i am the mute kid and i am the robot who is programmed to live.. Mr anytime_now, paano ako makakawala sa kanya??

PS theres so much more this chained heart to say..

Thanks!

Overprotected


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there!

As I always say,life is a choice and where you are right now is a consequence of what you did or what you did not do.

From how I see it, you respect him a lot and you value his presence in your life. If not, I'm sure you would've lashed out on him for what he does. I can only see 2 scenario on why this keeps happening. Allow me to explain each.

There are some things that we hate not for any specific reasons other than we know that they are supposed to be hated. But in reality, we have a repressed longing for this. This is my first theory. You don't feel comfortable with him being so overprotective of you because you know that it isn't normaland he shouldn't be acting that way. However,you've allowed yourself to be in that situation because you are unconsciously enjoying the feeling of being protected and shielded from anything that may bring you harm. It is either this is something that you did not feel from your biological family growing upand that is whjy you cling too much to this buddy of yours, OR, it could be that you aare now crossing the lines of brotherly love and you like the feeling of being guarded by this special person.

My second theory is that you respect him so much and you value your relationship with him that you wouldn't want to speak out for the fear of ruining what you have with him.

You know, change will not come from his end not until you want it to start. If you really want things to get "better", at least in your own definition of the word, you have to realize that the choice is not anyone else's to make but yours.

No one will free you from that cell other than yourself. If you really want to breeak free, then will yourself to be.

I hope I helped and I appreciate you asking.

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: