Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Am I a retard?

Anytime Now,

One of my male celebrity crushes is Steve of Blues Clues.

I also like Kuya Tonipet of Art Angel.

Am I a retard for liking children's show hosts?

Thanks!

Moko-Kun

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Moko-Kun,

There is definitely nothing wrong with that. I have an officemate who has a crush on John Gomez. He is the child actor who played Kris Aquino's son is Feng Shui. My officemate is 26.

Not that you're a retard but from how I see it, I may be wrong, you like them for the innocence that they project. You look everywhere and you can see how reality is. As a mid-90's movie once said, "reality bites", it really does. You are aware of how imperfect, how malicious, how selfish, and how mean people can be. Now, looking at these guys, you see the innocence in them.

The thought of being with someone like them regresses you to the time when everything seems so pure and adulterated. It's not them per se, but the archetype they represent.

Or, you just have a kink for men who talks to cameras =-)

Heard of Coldplay's song "The Scientist", that says it all. "Let's take things back to the start."

And by the way, I like Joe more!

Hope I cleared your worry. Thanks!

Just Ask Anytime Now!

No comments: